Mayur DRI and Steel is pioneering the development of a vertically integrated iron and steel industry with low cost captive upstream raw materials and downstream processing and production facilities in PNG.
– Strategic ‘first mover’ vertical integration (coal and iron) opportunity
– Unlocking low raw material input costs – <US$60 per tonne of iron produced
– Cheap power source – captive coal (owned) and proximity to major gas projects
– Various technology options (proven and new DRI and steel processes)
– Preliminary studies complete with technology providers (China/India/Europe)
– Government support to value add via vertical integration
Click on the below to find out more.DRI & Steelmaking Brochure