Mayur is pioneering the development of a highly prospective industrial mineral sands province in PNG with multiple products and defined short term routes to market plus significant scalability to expand future low cost operations.
• A vast (multi-billion tonne) mineralised province where Mayur holds 100% of the Exploration Licenses across the Gulf of Papua
• Huge tenement portfolio 12,000+ km2 under exploration; along southern coastline and delta regions of PNG
• Focus on Orokolo Bay project (OBP) (see map):
• JORC Resource – 86 Mt of industrial construction sand; 107,000t of Zircon; 173Mt @ 9.2% Fe (upgrades to 6.6Mt magnetite and DMS at 57% Fe)
• Pre feasibility study completed to produce construction sands, titanomagnetite (for use in steelmaking and as Dense Medium Separation), zircon and other valuable heavy minerals
• Long Term Growth Pipeline – 10+ projects with identified resources across an expanded portfolio.