Mayur Minerals is pioneering the development of a highly prospective heavy mineral sands province in PNG with multiple products and defined short term routes to market plus significant scalability to expand future low cost operations.
• A vast (multi-billion tonne) mineralised province where Mayur holds 100% of the Exploration Licenses over 400 km
• Huge tenement portfolio 14,000+ km2 under exploration; along southern coastline and delta regions of PNG
• Focus on Orokolo Bay project (OBP) (see map below):
– JORC Resource – 86 Mt of industrial sand; 107,000t of Zircon; 173Mt @ 9.2% Fe (upgrades to 6.6Mt magnetite and DMS at 57% Fe)
• Long Term Growth Pipeline – 10+ projects with identified resources across an expanded portfolio.