Central Cement & Lime Project
Large scale, high grade, coastal limestone deposit in PNG with opportunity for vertical integration 25km north of Port Moresby.
Mayur is developing a highly prospective Limestone deposit in close proximity to Port Moresby with a range of final products and markets.
- Large high grade limestone deposits 25km from Port Moresby, and 7km from the Exxon PNG LNG Reﬁnery
- DFS completed in January 2019 with very attractive economics^
- 382 Mt Maiden JORC Resource across 2 deposits (Kido and Lea Lea), including 205 Mt Measured sufficient to supply raw materials for a multi generation cement and lime factory^
- MOU signed with PNG’s National Oil and Gas Company Kumul Petroleum for gas supply*
- 25 year Environmental Permit secured
- Final Major Statutory approval (Mining Lease) to be submitted Q2 2019
- Import replacement and export market penetration opportunities identified
^ for further detailed information on the DFS and associated JORC Resources refer to ASX announcement dated 24 January 2019 – ‘DFS complete for Central Cement and Lime Project’. *refer to ASX announcement date 10 January 2018 – ‘Gas Supply MOU signed with Kumul Petroleum’
Location of Port Moresby Limestone Project in EL2303
Artists impression of proposed CCL project
PNG LNG Project 7kms from Mayur’s Limestone Deposits
Drilling at Port Moresby Limestone Project
Drill core from Port Moresby Limestone Project