Mayur Minerals is developing a highly prospective Limestone deposit in PNG with multiple possible final products and markets.
– Large resource potential of approximately 500Mt, where Mayur holds 100% of the exploration License
– Limestone deposits on coast, 28km by road to Port Moresby
– 7km from US$20 Billion PNG LNG Refinery (Exxon owned / operated)
– Various possible applications and markets within PNG
– Proximity to PNGs second multi billion dollar LNG project – Gulf LNG Project (being developed by TOTAL) – strategic location could use surplus Sour Gas for use in downstream processing of limestone
– An opportunity to provide a cost competitive source of limestone for domestic use in civil construction works, cement production, Quicklime, Agrilime and displace higher cost imported limestone products