Mayur is developing a highly prospective Limestone deposit in close proximity to Port Moresby with a range of final products and markets.
- Large resource potential (currently being drilled);
- Limestone deposits on coast, 28km by road to Port Moresby;
- Adjacent to PNG LNG Refinery (Exxon owned / operated);
- Various possible applications and markets within PNG;
- Proximity to PNGs second multi-billion dollar LNG project – Gulf LNG Project (being developed by TOTAL);
- An opportunity to provide a cost competitive source of limestone for domestic use in civil construction works, cement production, Quicklime, Agrilime and displace higher cost imported limestone products.